Download our current membership directory here
A message from the Board President
Together we find inspiration in ourselves and each other.
I want to extend a warm Thank You to our members and sponsors! With their support and participation we are able to create an organization that brings together and supports professional women in Sonoma County.
We meet to stimulate thought and discussion, to share stories and experiences, and to enjoy the magic that happens when women come together for the benefit of each other.
Reasons to join SCPW
- Monthly luncheons with dynamic speakers
- The company of remarkable women
- Inspiring conversations
- Empowering messages
- Advisors and mentors
- Growth and learning both professionally and personally
- Elevate our outlooks
- Impact our community
- Commitment to each other as Sonoma County Professional Women
- Discounted lunches and special events
- Member only events
- SCPW Name Tag
- Showcase/sponsorship opportunities for your business
- Member listing on SCPW website with a link to your Website
- Ability to share and market your events/seminars
- Opportunity to speak at a lunch
~ Toni Sprouse
We believe the more informed, connected and inspired we are as women, the better we feel and the stronger our families, businesses and communities become.
It is our mission to Grow, Support and Inspire the professional women of Sonoma County.
We accomplish this by connecting each other with important, relevant information, thereby empowering women to make a difference in the world around them.
Lindsey Ehrlicher Styles